I admit, I'm having a writer block (writing in blog?), so this week I just post some things I learn from TV, yes from that good for nothing magic box. If you watch TV these days, you probably just watch "reality" show (which is artificial if you ask me), fabricated lies news story (which stirred the peoples opinion and misleading), or soap opera (in any form like Spanish, Indonesian "Sinetron", TV series like The O.C., etc), or probably just product endorse or promotion. Well, if TV is education, what does it teaching? Thank God for sport channel or cartoon (though sometime it also misleading)
And yes, cartoon, which most adult consider as not educating and wasting time to watch will taught you a thing or two. And I will tell you how to gain inner peace (learn this from TV) from Homer (not the Greek guy, but Homer Simpson from TV series The Simpson). Here's some quote to live your day :
– The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle. They're on TV
– What's the point of going out? We're just going to end up back here anyway
– Trying is the first step towards failure
– You just can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once and move on
– When you get blame for something, "It's my first day on the job"
– Doughnuts. Is there anything they can't do?
– The three little sentences that will get you through life :
- Cover for mer
- Oh, good idea, Boss
- It was like that when I got here
So, who says there's nothing good on TV, especially cartoon?