Creative Assistant (Programming Staff)
Develop and create creative on air program, in accordance to the characteristic and requirement of each day-part, starting from getting the idea, searching and collect required informations, perform a broadcast reporting and prepared necessary on air script writing including directing the announcer on what or how to deliver it. Preparing the implementation evaluation report is also part of his/her responsibility
- Have a minimum 1 year experience in radio business or other media company
- Minimum Diploma degree (D3)
- Fluent in English is required
- Self-starter, good planner and organizer also having a good initiative, analytical and conceptual ability.
- Excellent communication skills as well as a good teamwork would be a minimum requirement for this position
Should you are interested, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph through email to:
email@example.com and put the position title as the email subject
If you’re interested in this position, click apply now button.
Only short listed candidate will be notified.