Creative Assistant (Programming Staff)
Develop and create creative on air program, in accordance to the characteristic and requirement of each day-part, starting from getting the idea, searching and collect required informations, perform a broadcast reporting and prepared necessary on air script writing including directing the announcer on what or how to deliver it. Preparing the implementation evaluation report is also part of his/her responsibility
- Have a minimum 1 year experience in radio business or other media company
- Minimum Diploma degree (D3)
- Fluent in English is required
- Self-starter, good planner and organizer also having a good initiative, analytical and conceptual ability.
- Excellent communication skills as well as a good teamwork would be a minimum requirement for this position
Should you are interested, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph through email to:
[email protected] and put the position title as the email subject
If you’re interested in this position, click apply now button.
Only short listed candidate will be notified.
Latest posts by Tomi Nala (see all)
- Radio punya peranan penting dalam kemerdekaan Indonesia - Aug 21, 2019
- Hebat, Orang Indonesia jadi desainer sepatu Puma - Aug 21, 2019
- Barasuara meriahkan acara kemerdekaan Akar Merah Putih - Aug 16, 2019